Monday, August 24, 2009

A new chapter

I really feel like I am starting a new chapter in my life tomorrow. I know it sounds silly but it's just how I feel. I am going to teach a class that I swore I would NEVER teach...and I am a little excited about it. I can't believe that I didn't get upset when I found out about it...I completely took it in stride! It really is amazing how much a little age and knowing God will change your perspective and perception. I believe that God put me everywhere that I end up for a reason and it is my job to do what He wants me to do to the best of my ability. Sometimes it is just difficult to know what He has in store for me so I must pray and trust.

I dreaded going back to school last year and I still don't like leaving my son at daycare but I must admit that I think this year has the potential to be really great. I actually had a visit from a parent that is a high school band director in the county today. He is putting his son at my school because of the wonderful things he is seeing from my program. Now, I say this not to brag, just to maybe show a little sign from up above...we will see what the future has in store!

Of course Jack has gotten sick this week...you know...the "I went back to daycare for a week and got all the germs" virus but he seems to be on the up and up. I feel good and I hope the kids are receptive! I will keep you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment