Sunday, September 13, 2009

REST...

I have taken the meaning of rest to a whole new level this weekend. Vacuuming...not done...dusting...not done...laundry...Tommy did most of it...Jackson...fed and clean. Necessary things were taken care of. I think I am starting to get sick, Jackson is already sick...nebulizer is in use already this season. I had such high hopes for this year at work and in mommyhood. I always do this to myself...I set my sights too high and am always disappointed. I know that I get sick every year when I go back to school, I know Jack is at daycare and gets daycare germs (I was hoping this would get much better since he is older but time will tell), I know that the housework does not always get done but IT STILL BOTHERS ME!!! Anyway, time to get ready for tomorrow...lovely full week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment