How come when mommies get sick they still end up cleaning house or cooking dinner? Today is my first official sick day of 2009-2010...this one was just for me! Jack went to daycare and daddy went to work...just mommy and her dirty house! I slept on the couch until 11:00 (can't tell you how long it's been since that happened) and woke feeling much better. I really think it is just allergies but I just couldn't get it together this morning and phoned it in! After a very refreshing morning, I decided to dust, vacuum and straigten the house. Now I don't have to do it this weekend (we have pictures and a birthday party on Saturday and church all day on Sunday so it needed to be done). Hopefully tomorrow will be filled with sympathetic students, easy lesson planning for next week, and time to get all the things "the day after a sub" entails.
By the way, Tommy only grumbled twice when he had to prepare dinner last night and keep Jack entertained until he left...AND get Jack ready to go this morning. Yea pitch in daddies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment