My summer with Jackson is coming to a close...tears are coming as I type. I LOVE being a stay at home mommy. This comes from someone that NEVER thought it would be something I wanted to do. If it were at all financially feasible, I would NOT be going back to work...but so is life! I am very fortunate to have a job that allows me to come home relatively early every day and the people that I work with are all mommies and daddies and they all understand what I am going through. I could not ask for a better place to be if I have to work!
We have been to a weekly Mommy and Me gym class, reading time at the library, many trips to Target, time on the swingset and pool, and lots of playdates with other stay at home mommies. I have seen him learn soooo many new things and it just breaks my hear that I will miss these new things in a few weeks. I really do have a wonderful job that at least lets me have summers with him (and thank goodness for a wonderful daycare that is understanding as well!) I thank God everyday for this time that I am getting to spend with my son! I hope he really understans how much joy he brings into my life and how much I love him even though I can't be with him all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I'm so excited you have started a blog. I can't wait to read about your little one and your adventures. :) Enjoy!
ReplyDelete