So I have started reading blogs of some old friends and have become somewhat addicted. There are so many ramblings in my head that I need somewhere for my brain to throw up and what better place than the internet!!
A little about me and why I am writing this blog:
I have only in my adult life been "saved". I have accepted God into my heart and have declared Him my Lord and Savior. This was the most important and best decision I have ever made in my life. I can honestly say that it has changed my perspective on everything from my marriage to my job. I am truly living for something other than myself and what a joy it has turned out to be! It was a very difficult decision for me to come to because everything I have ever been exposed to in my life has been worldly...this went against everything I thought I believed in! I remember sitting in my dorm room in college arguing with some Christian friends of mine insisting that the Bible was just "some" book...I could not have been more WRONG! I hope to share some of my thoughts and struggles through this.
I also plan to write some of the musings of being a first time mother. This is by far the greatest job that God has ever given me and I am trying my best to please HIM! Through this daily struggle, I am having the time of my life! I laugh all the time I learn more everyday!
Sometimes this will be just some venting...maybe just to cool off, maybe to get some advice, maybe just to prove a point...we will just have to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is so great Charlene! I too really accepted God into my life several years ago and since then life is so different...more enjoyable, less stressful, and more purposeful! I had always called myself a Christian and went to church but never really put the meaning and faith into practice. I am so proud of you!!! Its so awesome being a believer!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary! I was truly the life altering decision that it is said to be...you are soooo right about the stress level...I am still working on that one too!
ReplyDelete