Sunday, January 31, 2010

Has it really been 3 months?
















I guess it really has been 3 months since my last blog. SO very much has happened. We have found out that we are expecting baby #2 in August of this year. I am super excited and very scared. There are so many things to figure out but I am doing my best to leave the worry at God's feet because He has never let me down before and I am really reaching to be the woman that He is calling me to be. In order to do that, I have to trust Him. I have been contemplating the whole "am I worrying or am I being responsible?"...there seems to be a very thin line when it comes to finances and house selling and parenting. I guess this is just part of my journey!

Jackson is great! He has so much personality...I am super excited to see this but am at an odds to what to do with him sometimes. He is so very smart and funny that I catch myself laughing hysterically when I should be disciplining! Tommy is not very much help on that front...he finds humor in more than I do! He just got over the whole stomach flu thing (which he so kindly shared with me on top of my morning sickness) and I watched him from afar as he held a shoe box in front of his stuffed bunny and said "Get sick? Oh, no! Better?"...they really do learn all the time! I can't believe how much more I love him everyday...I get scared that he will be neglected in some way with the new addition but I have faith that God will give me enough love to go around!

Here are some recent pics...Wii, snow, and new toddler bed...he is growing so fast! (something was weird so the pics ended up at the beginning and out of order...I will try to do better next time!















1 comment:

  1. he's getting so big!!!! we need to resume monthly dinners, i miss you! can you have dinner sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete